COVID-19 HSCP Update
Glasgow City Health and Social Care Partnership (HSCP) is a partnership between Glasgow City Council and NHS Greater Glasgow and Clyde (NHSGG&C) for the planning and delivery of community health and social care services in Glasgow.
On this webpage you will find updates on the impact of Coronavirus (COVID-19) on our health and social care services that we are responsible for. It also includes some relevant national guidance and links to further local and national information and advice websites.
What are we doing?
We are currently working closely with Glasgow City Council and NHSGG&C to monitor and respond to the situation for Coronavirus (COVID-19), and we have also established our own Operational Recovery Group. It meets regularly to manage the impact of Coronavirus on our health and social care services and focuses on recovery planning to ensure a more planned and co-ordinated approach to restoring services. It includes our most senior managers across the HSCP, liaising and working in partnership with staff Trade Unions and NHS Staff Side. While we are working on a planned approach to deliver key essential services, we are committed to complying with national guidance and delivering services that are as safe as possible for our patients, service users, carers, communities and staff.
Glasgow City HSCP Updates
Below are the latest updates from the HSCP on the impact of Coronavirus on our health and social care services.
- Staff Briefing - 10 July 2020
- Video - Personal Video Message from Dr. Ruth Stocks to all Staff - 10 July 2020
- Update - Glasgow City HSCP Building and Services - 10 July 2020
- Staff Briefing - 25 June 2020
- Video - Personal Video Message from Gordon Bryan to all Staff - 25 June 2020
- Staff Announcement – Online Self-help Modules on Stress, Resilience and Sleep Problems – 23 June 2020
- Staff Briefing - 12 June 2020
- Video - Personal Video Message from Sharon Wearing to all Staff - 12 June 2020
- Staff Briefing - 29 May 2020
- Video - Personal Video Message from Christina Heuston to all Staff - 29 May 2020
- Staff Briefing - 21 May 2020
- Video - Personal Video Message from Margaret Hogg to all Staff - 21 May 2020
- Staff Briefing - 14 May 2020
- Video - Personal Video Message from Susanne Millar to all Staff - 14 May 2020
- Staff Announcement - COVID-19 Staff Support Line - 14 May 2020
- Staff Briefing - 7 May 2020
- Video - Personal Video Message from Mike Burns to all Staff - 7 May 2020
- PPE Distribution Hub - for social work staff, Providers, Carers and Personal Assistants and emergency PPE for people who use a direct payment to purchase social care supports
- Staff Briefing - 1 May 2020
- Video - Personal Video Message from Stephen Fitzpatrick to all Staff - 1 May 2020
- Staff Announcement - Internal Process for Staff referring to the Shielding team or Glasgow Helps - 24 April 2020
- Staff Briefing – 23 April 2020
- Video – Personal Video Message from Gary Dover to all Staff – 23 April 2020
- Staff Briefing – 17 April 2020
- Video – Personal Video Message from Pat Togher to all Staff – 17 April 2020
- Update - Additional Services Available over Easter Weekend - 9 April 2020
- Staff Briefing - 9 April 2020
- Video - Personal Video Message from Dr. Julia Egan to all Staff - 9 April 2020
- Staff Briefing - 3 April 2020
- Video - Personal video message from Frances McMeeking to all Staff - 3 April 2020
- Video - Community Assessment Centre, Barr St. - 30 March 2020
- Update - Alcohol and Drug Recovery Services - 27 March 2020
- Staff Briefing - 27 March 2020
- Video - Personal video message from Susanne Millar to all staff - 27 March 2020
- Staff Briefing - 24 March 2020
Glasgow City Council and NHS Greater Glasgow and Clyde Updates
Glasgow City Council and NHS Greater Glasgow and Clyde have a range of staff and public information, guidance and advice relating to Coronavirus and their services, which is regularly updated – recent communications providing updates, general information and advice, staff guidance, frequently asked questions and web links to further national and regional information, advice and guidance.
Glasgow City Council
- Webpage for the public – glasgow.gov.uk/coronavirus
- Webpage for staff – glasgow.gov.uk/staffupdates
- Intranet webpage for staff and authorised users – connect.glasgow.gov.uk
- Equality considerations for communications during COVID-19
- British Sign Language (BSL) COVID-19 advice and information
NHS Greater Glasgow and Clyde
- Webpage for the public, staff, GPs and optometrists – nhsggc.org.uk/your-health/health-issues/covid-19-coronavirus
- Intranet webpage for staff and authorised users – www.staffnet.ggc.scot.nhs.uk/Corporate%20Services/Communications/Hot%20Topics/Pages/comms_CoronavirusInformationHub_mb110220.aspx
National and Regional Information, Advice and Guidance
There is a range of national and regional information, advice and guidance on Coronavirus for the public, professionals and services. Please note that because the situation for Cornovirus continues to change, the content and resources on these webpages are regularly reviewed and updated.