COVID-19 HSCP Update
Glasgow City Health and Social Care Partnership (HSCP) is a partnership between Glasgow City Council and NHS Greater Glasgow and Clyde (NHSGG&C) for the planning and delivery of community health and social care services in Glasgow.
On this webpage you will find updates on the impact of Coronavirus (COVID-19) on our health and social care services that we are responsible for. It also includes some links to national and local websites with more information, advice and guidance on COVID-19.
What are we doing?
Throughout the COVID-19 pandemic, Glasgow City HSCP has had business continuity planning and governance arrangements in place to manage and respond to the impact of COVID-19 on its services and the health and social care needs of the City, as well as to plan for the recovery / renewal of services. This has been led and supported by the HSCP’s Executive Group, which consists of the HSCP’s most senior managers, and the HSCP continues to liaise and work in partnership with staff Trade Unions and NHS Staff Side. The HSCP also continues to link in with Glasgow City Council and NHSGG&C planning structures. We remain committed to complying with Government and Public Health guidelines on COVID-19 in our service delivery arrangements, to ensure the health and safety of patients, service users, their families / carers and staff.
Glasgow City HSCP Updates
Below are the latest updates from the HSCP on the impact of COVID-19 on its health and social care services.
- Staff Briefing - 19 February 2021
- Video - Personal Video Message from Frances McMeeking - 19 February 2021
- Update - Glasgow City HSCP Buildings and Services - 19 February 2021
- Staff Briefing - 5 February 2021
- Video - Personal Video Message from Anne Mitchell to all Staff - 5 February 2021
- Update - Glasgow City HSCP Buildings and Services - 5 February 2021
- Staff Briefing - 19 January 2021
- Video - Personal Video Message from Susanne Millar to all Staff - 19 January 2021
Glasgow City Council and NHS Greater Glasgow and Clyde Updates
Glasgow City Council and NHSGG&C have a range of staff and public information, guidance and advice relating to COVID-19 and their services, which is regularly updated –updates, general information and advice, staff guidance, frequently asked questions and links to further national and regional information, advice and guidance
Glasgow City Council
- Webpage for the public – glasgow.gov.uk/coronavirus
- Webpage for staff – glasgow.gov.uk/staffupdates
- Intranet webpage for staff and authorised users – connect.glasgow.gov.uk
- Equality considerations for communications during COVID-19
- British Sign Language (BSL) COVID-19 advice and information
NHS Greater Glasgow and Clyde
- Webpage for the public, staff and primary care contractors – nhsggc.org.uk/your-health/health-issues/covid-19-coronavirus
- Intranet webpage for staff and authorised users – www.staffnet.ggc.scot.nhs.uk/Corporate%20Services/Communications/Hot%20Topics/Pages/comms_CoronavirusInformationHub_mb110220.aspx
Glasgow City HSCP Briefings
Glasgow City HSCP has developed briefings and videos / motion graphics for staff to support a safe working environment during the COVID-19 pandemic. They supplement existing staff guidance from Glasgow City Council and NHSGG&C.
- Supporting Staff on Safely Returning to the Workplace (August 2020)
- Hygiene in the Workplace briefing (September 2020)
- Interim Homeworking (October 2020)
- Self-Isolation (version 3) (December 2020)
- Supporting Staff to Raise Issues and Concerns (September 2020)
- Health and Wellbeing (September 2020)
Videos / Motion Graphics
- A Safe Return to the Workplace (August 2020)
- Hygiene in the Workplace (September 2020)
- Self-Isolation (December 2020)
National and Regional Information, Advice and Guidance
There is a range of national and regional information, advice and guidance on COVID-19 for the public, professionals and services. Please note that because the situation for COVID-19 continues to change, the content and resources on these webpages are regularly reviewed and updated.