South Glasgow Public Information Session – A Five Year Mental Health Strategy for Glasgow
South Glasgow Locality Forum Public Information Session – A Five Year Mental Health Strategy for Glasgow on Thursday 8th February from 10.30am - 12.30pm at Home Conference Room, 246 Edminston Drive, Ibrox, Glasgow G51 3HH The session is for service users, community organisations and the wider public in South Glasgow. Topics include:
- Information on the new Five Year Mental Health Strategy
- Information on the Suicide Safer Communities Initiative
- Information on Community Based Programmes in South Glasgow
- Opportunity to share experience and network
- Refreshments and light lunch provided
If you wish to attend please Email Lisa.Martin@ggc.scot.nhs.uk or call 0141 427 8269.
Transport may be available for participants who are registered disabled and who might otherwise not be able to attend. Please contact Lisa Martin to enquire.