Leaflet: Health and Social Care Integration in Glasgow
The way in which health and social care services are planned and delivered across Scotland has changed - and is referred to as 'Health and Social Care Integration.'
To help people understand what Health and Social Care Integration means, we have developed an information leaflet for service users / patients and the public. The short information leaflet advises on:
- what is the Glasgow City Integration Joint Board
- what is the Glasgow City Health and Social Care Partnership
- what services are delivered by the Partnership
- the vision and priorities for health and social care services in Glasgow
- what to do if you still have questions about integration.