You can contact the Glasgow City Health and Social Care Partnership through a number of routes. To make it easier and quicker to respond to your enquiry, then click on one of the following links as they relate to your enquiry for more information on how to contact the Partnership:
- find or access a community health or social care service
- make a Freedom of Information request – either for the Glasgow City Integration Joint Board, Glasgow City Council or NHS Greater Glasgow and Clyde
- make a petition to the Integration Joint Board
- make a complaint – for Glasgow City Integration Joint Board, community health (NHS Greater Glasgow and Clyde) or social care (Glasgow City Council)
- make a media enquiry – either for community health (NHS Greater Glasgow and Clyde) or social care (Glasgow City Council)
- report a concern about a child or an adult
If you have a general enquiry that is not covered by one of the above categories, then you can contact the Partnership by completing the contact us form below.