Freedom of Information and Publication Scheme

The Glasgow City Integration Joint Board is required to comply with the Freedom of Information (Scotland) Act 2002 and Environmental Information (Scotland) Regulations 2004 in making information that it holds available to the public either on request or proactively via its publication scheme.

The Integration Joint Board was constituted on 8 February 2016 and became fully operational from 1 April 2016.  As such, it currently has limited information available.  Most of the information about community health and social care is held by Glasgow City Council and NHS Greater Glasgow and Clyde.

Should you want information about the Glasgow City Integration Joint Board, please refer initially to its Publication Scheme and Guide to Information.

If you require assistance in sourcing information, then please contact:

Business Development (Freedom of Information)
Glasgow City Health and Social Care Partnership
Commonwealth House
32 Albion Street
G1 1LH
phone 0141 287 0394

Requesting Information

If you cannot find the information that you are looking for either in the Publication Scheme or the Glasgow City Health and Social Care Partnership’s website, then you can make a request for any information held by us.

Your request must be in writing or another permanent form, such as email or fax.  You should include your full name and an address for correspondence.  If possible, please also include your telephone number in case there is a need for us to contact you about your request.  Your request should state as clearly as possible the information that you want to receive, including any date changes.  Subject to certain rules, we may exceptionally charge you for information provided.

We Have To

  • Reply to your request within 20 working days either providing the information requested or explaining to you why we are not able to do this.
  • Assist you if you need help in explaining the information that you are looking for.
  • If you are dissatisfied with the response that you receive from us, or with the way that we have dealt with your request, then you have a right to ask us to review this.  We have a formal procedure that we will follow in such cases, after which we will write to you to let you know the outcome.
  • Once you have received the outcome of the review, if you are still dissatisfied you then have the right to appeal to the Scottish Information Commissioner who will decide if further information is necessary.

Further Information

Further information and links for Freedom of Information and the Publication Scheme are available: