Glasgow City Health and Social Care Partnership
Within Glasgow City, Glasgow City Council and NHS Greater Glasgow and Clyde have integrated the planning and delivery of all community health and social care services for children, adults and older people, along with homelessness and criminal justice services. This work is directed by the Glasgow City Integration Joint Board, with the Council and Health Board delivering services under the banner of the ‘Glasgow City Health and Social Care Partnership.’
The Partnership comprises of around 7,800 Social Work (Glasgow City Council) and Health (NHS Greater Glasgow and Clyde) staff. It is led by an integrated Executive and Senior Management Team and it provides services through the three localities of North East, North West and South and directly provided residential and day care. Services are also delivered through health and social care providers. Some services cover the wider NHS Greater Glasgow and Clyde Health Board area (for example, sexual health services).
The Partnership’s Executive and Senior Management Team is led by:
- David Williams, Chief Officer
- Sharon Wearing, Chief Finance and Resources Officer
- Susanne Millar, Chief Officer, Strategy and Operations / Chief Social Work Officer
- Dr. John Nugent, Clinical Director
- Sheena Wright, Interim Nurse Director
- Dr. Michael Smith, Lead Associate Medical Director Mental Health and Addictions.
A diagram of the Partnership’s Executive and Senior Management Team is available.