New Gorbals Health and Care Centre - User Guide
The New Gorbals Health and Care Centre opened to patients, users and visitors on Monday 21st January 2019.
New Gorbals Health and Care Centre
2 Sandiefield Road
Glasgow G5 9AB
A full list of services and telephone numbers is below:
- Ker GP Practice: 0141 471 2050
- Gordon GP Practice: 0141 201 5100
- McEvinney GP Practice: 0141 201 5130
- Mills and Marshall GP Practice: 0141 201 5111
- Public Dental Service: 0141 201 5090
- Gorbals Dental Practice: 0141 201 5080
- Physiotherapy: 0141 201 5020
- Alcohol and Drug Recovery Service: 0141 420 8100
- Children and Families Service: 0141 420 0060
- Children and Adolescent Mental Health Services (CAMHS): 0141 201 5031
- Specialist Children’s Services: 0141 201 5030
- Main Reception: 0141 201 5000
Please use these telephone numbers to contact the service you are for directly.
You do not have to go through the Main Reception number.
All four GP Practices are located on the first floor of the Centre. Please make your way directly to the first floor using the main stairway or lifts and report to your own GP reception desk.
The Public Dental Service, Gorbals Dental Practice and the Children and Families Service are all on the first floor. They each have their own reception desk upstairs.
The reception desk for Specialist Children’s Services and CAMHS is at the end of the ground floor corridor, past the stairs. The Physiotherapy and Podiatry waiting area is past the stairs on the left hand side.
For Treatment Room services, all other clinics and for general enquiries please visit the main reception desk on the ground floor. Staff will direct you to the correct waiting area.